Monday, April 18, 2016

The Mad Hatter's Daughter. Junk Jubilee Prep.

The Mad Hatter's Daughter.
: )
Liz is making 'Mad Hatter' Hats... for Junk Jubilee.
oh my.
: ) : ) : )
Pal, Dave J. called today... and asked if I had any interest in some Vintage Concrete Statuary.
: )
oh my.
I picked up several pieces...from him, this Eve. <3
LOVE The Bunny.
I thought of Peg, {The Mad March Hare } the Moment... I saw it.
She... would have LOVED... Him! : )
He's a 'keeper'... and will live, down the rabbit hole. <3
The other... Pieces are for sale.
There is a Darling Pair, of  'Little Fishmongers'....
{Old...Grungy... and Gnarly.... <3 }
<3
Below, is the Little Girl. : ) The Boy is as Sweet. <3

Liz and me... unloaded the Truck, yesterday.
Getting ready for Junk Jubilee, April 29th, 30th and May 1st.
{At The Fairgrounds, in Des Moines!}
I had nearly sold out of our Room Sized Vintage Rugs, we use in our booths, last Fall.
Thankfully...
Several More, have found their way, here. : )
They, are getting fewer... and farther... in between.
They Wear... like Iron.
and, clean up... Beautifully.
Most, are Wool... from the early 1900's.
Love 'em!
They make our Booths, feel 'cozy'. : )
Most 'Shows' don't require 'Floor Coverings'...
but, I've Always... used them.
Heart of Country, in Nashville... 'required' them.
: )
They make such... a difference. : )
I started cleaning some of the things, from the 1870's House...
I can't get back there, to clean out the contents of the Root Cellar, until the Weather Holds.
{Rain... the next few days. }
Daughter, Liz... found these Sweet Little Chairs.... on her  'Travels' the other day.
They are going to Junk Jubilee...too. : )
Our Booth... is going to be Very... Fun.
: )
Lot's of Vintage... Upholstered Pieces. : )
It's gonna be...
'Gypsy'...
'Bohemian'...
'Farm'...
'Garden'...
in a Nut Shell...
'The Rabbit Hole'.
'Mad'....
: )

Thanks, so Much... to Everyone who Popped in, Sunday.
<3
It was a Busy Day.
I Need...LOTS of Busy Days.
oh my.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: