Friday, April 15, 2016

Junk...Magnet. oh my.

Holy... Smokes!
So Much...
has been finding it's way.... down the rabbit hole.
oh  my.
I've come, to realize....
I'm a 'Junk'... Magnet.
: )
I'll be Open.... after 1:00 Saturday and Sunday.
Come...
Dig.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{The First... many hours... of this day, were C R A P.
Literally.}
If...
It...
Could Go Wrong.
It
Did.
Jethro, tho... Humiliated....
and me, had a Great Time, in a few hours...
at the end, of this day. }
: )
Blessings. <3
Love..... <3
I Dragged....
Pushed...
Pulled...
sometimes...
an Inch....at a Time...
through dirt, the Iron Steps.... were buried in.
'Monster'.
Wild Raspberries... were growing up.... through them.... oh my.
{Thorns...Lot's of Thorns.... }
I couldn't quit.
{almost did... This Bad Boy.... almost... 'licked me'.}
but...
I knew... if I left 'em....
Someone... with a Cutting Torch... would make them more....
'Manageable'.
: ( : ( : (
They must...weigh.... 300 pounds.
{or better. }
but... It Is... The Coolest....Gnarliest... Moss Covered...
Monster...
oh my.
and...
They are Home.
 : )
{We used a Chain Hoist.... to get the Grinding Stones... from the Loft. : ) }
That... was day before... yesterday.
oh my.
Loads....and....Loads. 






I just keep adding.... to That Gnarly... Galvanized....Pile. : ) 

Took Jethro...
{Mustang}
out....to Stretch His Legs... today.
After a Long....Winter's Nap.
: )
Gave him a Bath...
then...
I found a Bunch...of Junk... to buy. : )
I Filled Him Up... Inside...and, in the Trunk. : )
{He... was Humiliated! <3 }
Not His...Style.
He can't Take me Anywhere!!!
{I'm a 'Junk Magnet!'... }
I WILL...have him Cleaned Out.... Early...in the Morn!!!!
John Would Have a Fit!
{Trust me... this isn't the First time...
 I've treated our 'Good' Cars... like a 'Truck'....: ) }
I always had 'em Cleaned Out... and Sparklin'... before John Knew. : )
{Somehow... I think... he 'Knew'... : ) }
<3 <3 <3
{ bought an 1870's Fruit/ Root Cellar's.... Contents....tonight, with Jethro. : )
Containing...
Two Pie Safes....
{ROUGH...but...So....Cool!!! }
and TONS....of Old...Old... Jars.
 and...
'Miscellaneous'
oh dear.
I...Love...
'Miscellaneous'....
: )
The Fun Never Ends.
: )
I'll take The Ford.... on that...Run...to Pick Up. : ) }


No comments: