Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Our Booth.... at Junk Jubilee Jingles. oh dear.

Liz... Miss. Scarlett... and me....
had Both Trucks...Unloaded... in 4 hours.
: )
Now.. we simply... have to 'make sense' of it all.
oh... dear. 
: )
There is LOTS... of Stuff!
Liz kept saying.... 
"Did you Know... how Much... was in This Truck!???"
: )
oh my...
: )
yeah... that Steve Martin Character... well...
he doesn't leave... much... behind. : ) 
A Human... Magnet... when Loading for a Show!!!
"All I need... is this Iron Fence... : ) That's All I Need!... : ) : ) : ) 
{and...those Washboards... : ) }
The Iron Fence... and... The Washboards... That's All I Need...: ) 
 {and... That Santa....: )  }
Yes... The Iron Fence... Washboards... and... Santa. That's All I Need!"
oh my.
God Help Us... All. <3 
Show Opens...
Friday!!!
OH DEAR. 
See ya... 'Here'. : )
Love...to ya, 
Barb C.




Miss. Scarlett dropped her tablet... today. : (
it shattered.
oh my...
oh...
my.
: ( : ( : (
Heart Breaker. 

No comments: