Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Loaded For Junk Jubilee Jingles!!!! {wait.... I think... we can squeeze...a little more... on. }

I had a MILLION things to get done....today.
Promised to help a Friend... 
Did that... as Liz and her Friend, Brenton....
Loaded.
Thank God... for Those Kids.
Katie is watching over things... while Liz and I are at the Show... 
It...Truly...Takes...a Village. 
I am so Blessed. 
John...always held down The Fort... when I was gone.
oh my. 
When I got home... and was helping load... 
When we thought we had everything...and then some... loaded....
I thought...
hmmmmm.... 
: )
I think..we still have room for 'this'... and.....'that'...... 
: )
Yes... the Steve Martin Character from the Movie...
'The Jerk'.... always comes to mind...at Loading Time.
He would say...
"All I need... is this Chair. That's All...I Need.
and... this Lamp. 
This Chair... and This Lamp..."
He wound up dragging half of a house full... down the street... with him. 
: ) 
I picked up... an Awesome... Table... today.
It's Heavy... and Cool. : ) 
We Squeeeeezed It In... along with a Whole...Bunch...More. : )
Below... is Liz... straddling the Ford's Load.... to keep Loadin' Higher! 
oh my.
That's My Girl!!! <3
I was Blessed... yesterday, with a couple of Girls....
Mary... who found me on fb. 
She is from Georgia.... and has a Passion... for Ironstone...and Transferware.
Her Friend, Michelle... is from Cedar Rapids.
They spent some Crazy..Times... down the rabbit hole.
: ) : ) : ) 
They found quite a LOAD... of 'Beauty'... that's headin' to Georgia!!! 
What... a Gift... they were. <3 
oh my, 
: ) 
Liz, Miss. Scarlett and me... are headin' to Des Moines... 
in the Morn. 
oh my. 
See Ya.... There. 
Show Opens Friday, runs through Sunday! 
: )
Barb C.
www.junkjubilee.com 



Michelle and Mary. : )
Sweet Hearts. <3 
I even pulled a few pieces from the House...for Mary.
: )
She LOVES... Pretty.... Old... Ironstone.
: )
Me...Tooooooo. <3

No comments: