Sunday, November 8, 2015

Processing.

I've been spending a little time with Family....
and...
staying inside... here, at home.
Just... getting some rest....and cleaning house.
I don't think... I've absorbed.... everything...yet.
I've spent a lot of time... nearly the entire day.... Friday, on the phone....
notifying Family.
My Brother, Larry...
was a Very Intelligent Man.
Successful.....
He did well... He was an Electrician....
When he was young... 18... he worked three hard jobs.... to provide for his two Daughters and Wife.
He was a Loving Father. <3
and...
Devoted... Loving... Husband.
He often thought his youngest Sis.... had more 'potential'... : )
thought.... I was crazy... doing the line of work I do.
: )
oh my.
He was, I think...a lonely man.
He and the Love of his life...divorced
35 years ago.
He never fully recovered.
I always....always... felt sorry for him... seeing the sadness.
I love my Sister in Law..... she is struggling... with Larry's passing.
oh my.
They say... Larry passed away from natural causes.
I guess a 'chronic broken heart'... would be considered
'natural causes'.-
He was a Very... Giving Person...
He had apartments.... where...many of his tenants... paid when they could.
{ He rented the little house my Folks and I last lived in...as a teen... to a man... who paid rent... for a few months...{Larry charged him...just enough rent to cover the property taxes.} then....he didn't pay for years.
I didn't find that out... until the man had lived there, rent free.... for a couple of years.
oh my.
He told me... he couldn't get the man out... the law...basically was protecting him.
I said... "maybe so...but... nothing was protecting him...from me."
I was livid.
I was going to pay the man a visit.
Lucky....for him.... the Flood of '08... evicted him... before I could get there.
oh my. I wasn't against Larry helping the man... I was angry.... because the man... took such advantage... of my Brother. {using every trick...in the book... }
He had a kind... heart.
: )
I enjoyed a lovely supper...with my Nieces and Family... tonight, at my Nephew's home.
Brother in law, Jim... was there. He was the one... who found Larry.
When I spoke to him on Friday... he...spoke so matter of factly.
He was in shock.
We talked for quite a while... tonight.
This... is going to be hard... on him.
They were...close.
Larry's Best Friend.
We all seem to have 'waves'... of grief.
I....can be so strong... for my Nieces....
then...
be talking to a Friend.... and... completely fall apart.
We are all... doing...that.
I will be doing Junk Jubilee the 13th thru the 15th.
I'm gonna give it...Everything I Have.
This... is the last show... of the year... it has to be Great.
It's gonna be tuff...
if... I could stay in bed... the rest of my life... I would.
Thank you all.... so Much... for your continued Prayers....for our Family.
I can feel them.
There's been a little Bird.... visiting the Kitchen window...
This morning... he was pecking at the screen.... trying to come inside. : )
My Cousin told me... my Aunt... who just turned 80... and is one of the most.... Knowing... and Soulful people... I have ever known.... said...
When a Bird... wants you to notice it... like that... or...is trying to come inside....
Someone who loves you... is trying to contact you. <3
I... have actually had a few... little 'winks'... these last few days.
Thank You... again.
Love, to you. <3
Barb C.
{Larry's Celebration of Life... will be sometime... next year.
When the weather is Warmer.... and Family... can get here.
He so enjoyed Mom's... last year. }
The George Jones tune....above... was Larry.
I knew... it the first time... I heard it... all those years ago.
He never stopped Loving... my Sister in law.
He dated a few women... over the years... that...so wanted him..to love them.
I felt sorry for them....
I knew... he wouldn't.
He... loved... 'One' Woman... his entire life.
I thanked her, today.... for giving him... the Happiest years...of his life. }





No comments: