Sunday, November 15, 2015

Home....

I just went through the images on my phone.
oh my.
Seems over this weekend... Many... were captured.
Some...
I remember...
some...
I don't.
: )
Junk Jubilee Jingles...
was
Over the Top!!!
Miccia, and her Crew....
Make It Happen!!!
{We were So Busy....
Couldn't even take a 'Smoke Break'... all weekend!!!}
{That's...another 'Story'... : ) : ) : ) }
oh my.
I could NOT have done this Event...
without Daughter, Liz.
: )
<3
oh my.
I will be writing a LONG Post...
Tomorrow.
I am very... ill....
have been... the last couple of days.
My neck... is sooooo sore.
I have never had the mumps...
I've heard they are going around.
I can't turn my head.... and am... beyond... exhausted.
If I'm not better.. in a day, or two... I'll be seein' our Favorite Doc.
I will.... make sure... I post some images.
oh my.
What a Ride.
Thanks...to Everyone... who Attended..... and SHOPPED!!!
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.





No comments: