Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving.... Eve.

I have been trying to clean...
a years worth of dirt....in this house...
in a couple of days.
oh my.
: ) 
Had some dear Gals... want to come visit the rabbit hole...
this afternoon...
: )
oh my.
It's an Absolute MESS!
and...
the furnace won't kick in.
so...
It's Cold. 
: )
They all came... in their winter coats...and Shopped!
Bless Their Hearts!!!
: )
Miss. Scarlett came early....today...
She's Great! but....
it's difficult... cleaning and working....
and trying to entertain. : )
I had to get some things from the store...tonight.
Scarlett and I Braved the other Last Minute Shoppers...
Holy Smokes!!!
Got home... unloaded groceries...
as I was putting them away....
I noticed a gallon of milk... that was 'Beyond'.
took it to the sink...
carefully... opened the lid.
It Exploded!!!
all over the walls... windows... floor....plants... dishes....
and... me. : )
Gotta Love...that Sour Milk Stench!!!
reminded me of a dirty... 'baby burp towel'... : )
{that had been 'sitting in the laundry'...a bit...too long. 
: )
Then... Miss. Scarlett had an 'accident'... couldn't get to the potty... quite quick enough.
oh dear...
Got her all situated... 
Laundry...goin'...
and...
Polly...had an accident.
: ) 
oh my. 
{The Groceries... Milk...and accidents... all 'happened'... in a matter of minutes.}
hahahahaha. 
oh my.
The Vacuum is sitting next to me.
It's gonna sit right...there...
until Morn.
: )
I'll get the food goin'... trays... done.... and cleaning... finished....
then.
I'm Done.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, to ya....
Barb C. 
This is an image... from a couple of years ago.
It says... pretty much... how I feel... tonight.
I couldn't take an image... of how I Look... tonight.
It'd Scare The Hell Outta Ya!!! : )
oh dear. : ) 

No comments: