Saturday, November 21, 2015

First Snow....

The First Snow... has arrived... in All Her Glory.
: )
The Old Gypsy... was shivering this Morn.
I had to laugh... when I saw her grill.
: )
I 'Locked' her hubs in... last night.
I was nervous about what was heading out way.
They said... 10 inches of snow...
{we got around 7, they say... but... it doesn't look like much.
I was wearing short sleeves when I took Gypsy's Pic. : ) }
By noon... today... Jethro could have been running on dry pavement.
The Iowa DOT Boys... work pretty hard... to keep us 'Movin'. : ) 
The weather guys... Love... to scare us. oh my. 
The roads were BAD last night... and early...this Morn.
but... I had no place I had to be... so... 
It's all... good. 

The rabbit hole will be Open by Appointment, only....
through November 29th.
then... back to regular hours.
11 'til 5 Thursdays thru Saturdays...
Noon 'til 4 Sundays.
: )
Open House...
December 4th thru 7th!!!
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: