Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Once... in a Blue Moon Sale... Opens at 9 in the morn. {9 'til 6 Friday thru Monday} I will be putting more out... Daily.

The Sale Opens at 9....
It's still a Jungle... down the rabbit hole... Lots of Stuff....
I'll be putting More out.... Daily. 
This is Just... in an around the Shop...
Mark your Calendars for The Fall Harvest Sale.
October 8th thru 11th... as well.
I am pulling some things...from the House... for this Labor Day Weekend Sale.
The Shop is Full... and the Tent... behind... is getting close. 
Be prepared to Dig!
Located at 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa 52228. 
{look for The Blue Moon... : ) and the '49 Ford Panel Truck! }
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{I'm referring to this 'Once in a Blue Moon' sale...
as...
I will be parting with a few of my Personal... Treasures... on this sale.
THAT... happens... Only...
Once... in a Blue... Moon. : )
I haven't decided...just yet... what... I'll be offering.... over the 4 day Event...
One piece... is something... I had offered to a Friend, and Only... him.
He passed....on it. : (  
So... now... I am going to sell it.
It's Very...Fragile... {The top...edge... is the most fragile. }
 and I won't have it outside.
It's an 1868 Linn County Iowa Map.
{Our County...with all of the Townships. }
I bought it from a Dear Friend... He is very Knowledgeable... and... says... is can be restored.
It won't be cheap... but... What A GEM!!!
It's at least 5 and a half feet... by that...again. 
It has MANY of the Prominent People...and Businesses of The Day... 
and their Linn County Properties... around the edges...
It Is...
Unbelievable. 
I will be taking offers... on that piece. 
I want it to find a Home... that will Restore it... and...Love...It. }








There are Lots... of Unusual.. Farm pieces... here.
this, my Friend, Dick...told me... was for Measuring Grain... on a Steam Engine.
It has a Counter Weight... and... is the first one... I have Ever Seen! 
Loads... of Old.. Rusty...Gnarly... Tin!
Several Hooked Rugs.... and Brooms.
I bought these...Brooms...recently... I didn't notice... until, today.... one is marked ICRR
{Iowa City Railroad.} 



No comments: