Thursday, May 28, 2015

Uncorked Junkmarket Style...... 'set up'.

Maurina and I have put 15 hours... in.... today.
oh my.
'Hard... Hours'.....
Up Early... Drove... nearly 170 miles...
then... tore into the Trucks.
oh my.
We have the Walls... and 'Bigs'... set.
Tomorrow...
'Smalls'... and 'Farm Iron'....
oh my.
: )
We are nearly.... whipped...tonight.
The Show Opens... for Early Bird... at 2:00... tomorrow.
oh my...
I am going to have to put it... in Overdrive!
'Full Throttle... Wide... Open!!!'
: )
{I had to laugh... I thought... with such Unusual... pieces....
No One...would recognize us.
Then some Girls... came through tonight....
and Roared!
"You're Here! You're Simply Iowa!.... "
I was... dumbfounded.....
They said... they recognized... 'The Style'...
Layered... just like... the Rabbit Hole. 
oh my.
it seems.... I can't fool... anyone...
: )
Don't Miss... This... Event.
It...
Rocks.
It's soooooo Beautiful.
: )
Sue... did an Amazing... Job.
<3
It's Great... seeing so many.... Friends.
: )
Love to ya....
Barb C.
Had to post the above.... 'Tea Party'...
because.... it seems... Folks... Know...
 'Simply Iowa'...
Anywhere..... 
{even with Circus... stuff... Tramp Art... and...
Motorcycles...}
who knew?
: )
{Maurina... just climbed in her bed...
I am sitting here... doing my 'computer' work....
Smokin'....Stogies.... and Sippin' on the Wine I bought from the Winery...
 where the Show is located...
: ) : ) : )
I said to... Maurina....
"I'm so glad... you smoke. : ) "
She said...
"I'm so... glad... you started... again... : )".....
oh my.
A
Long...
Day. }



No comments: