Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Elves.... will be Visiting.... The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...

It's an 'Elf Rave'!!!!
I had to laugh... when I saw where Liz had perched the box of Vintage Elves... in the Shop.
oh my. : )
{there are at Least.... 75.... maybe... 100... 'visiting'... : ) }
All I could think of.... was the story a Friend told me yesterday.... about The Rave... he attended in Cedar Rapids... Friday.
: )
{and... you all thought they went back to The North Pole... for the Summer.
: )
They hang out.... down the rabbit hole. : ) }
I gathered these little guys... last week... along with a Whole... Lotta.... Vintage Christmas....
We'll make a Nice.... Place for them... to Bask... down the rabbit hole.
There are several... Beautiful... Vintage Wingback chairs..... to choose from.
<3

No comments: