Saturday, May 16, 2015

Primitives...Vintage Garden... Mountains... of parts... and pieces... Beautiful Rugs... and Textiles.... Early...Early... Quilts.... and... we haven't scratched the surface.... for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale. stay...tuned.

This Awesome... Stand.... was Peg's Brother, Jerry's....
He passed away... many years ago.
Peg has given me several pieces... that were Jerry's... over the years.
<3 
She says.... he and I... Love so Much... of the same... Super Early... things.
I would buy this...but... I know it's worth more... than I can pay.
 {Peg... would give it to me... but... I know... she can get Good Money... for it.
She has given me... so Much.... sooooo much.... over the years. <3 }
It's all hand dovetailed.... there was an old patch... that is long....long... gone... that covered the hole... on the top.
The old nails... are still... there. : )
This piece... is Beyond... Soulful.
it's... a 'Sculpture'... 
: )

These Beauties... just came rollin' in... yesterday.... from Southern Iowa. <3
{for the Sale.... }
oh my.
There will be MUCH.... of This....
We are cleaning out... John's Work area....
of the 'things'... I had gathered...for him....
to Work his....
Magic... on.
oh my...
there will be some very Wonderful....
'Fragments'....
There will be several.... Paintings.... and Art.
I gathered.... many... wonderful.... Rugs... and Textiles... last week.....
for The Sale.....
oh my.
This image doesn't do this.... Amazing Quilt... Justice.
oh my.
or...
this Quilt Top.
{They are mid to late 1800's... and... Amazing. }

There will be much.... in 'textiles'....
Look who came.... rollin' in.... : )
Look... who she has... with her.... !!!!
Charlie!!!
Peg Rescued... Charlie....
{After losing Little Chloe.... oh my.... I... gently... persuaded her... to find... another... Companion.
{so did her Family. <3 }
This little Guy... Really... Needed... Peg. 
Peg... in my opinion....
Needs... Him. 
Chloe.... would be happy. <3
Pegadoo.... is bringing a Load.... to the Sale.
She has some... Really... Wonderful.... Stuff. : )
{It was funny.... as we worked.... {My Friend... Barry... from Florida... offered to help today....
oh my... He is a Whirlwind!!!! and... Liz...was here, too... Another... Whirlwind... : ) }
Peg... watched us....{Laughing... at Us... }
 then...went hunting the charger... for the drill... down the rabbit hole....
to no avail.
She came back... to where we were working....
sat down....
and said...
"I... think... I can work in the shop.... : ) I think... I can do a little 'fluffing'...down there......"
: )
{she is still... so weak... from the chemo... last Winter. I told her.... NOT to worry... about the rabbit hole... but... if she wants to come... 'hang'... with us... oh my... We'd Love to Have Her.
: ) : ) : ) 
{Trust me... She's Paid Her Dues... and Then Some!!! }
"No..." she said...."I think... I can do a little 'Fluffin'... "
: )
oh my....
: )
So... Peg is takin' on... The Rabbit Hole... : )
It will be Honored... by her... Presence. <3

{It... just crossed... my mind.... 'why'... Peg... is here, and so... insistent.... on being here.
Staying... so close.
She worries..... about.... 'this'... sale.
oh my. 
{I'm melting.... as I write.......} 
oh my....
I suppose...thinking about it...now... there are a few others... who... worry... too.
: )
Please.... don't.
: )
I will get through this sale.....
I have no choice.  : )
I Have... to Make It Happen. : ) 
There are too many... obligations.... and... Loved Ones.... who depend... on me.
: )
I won't let them down. 
: )
John... would say....
" 'Git 'er... done. "
I can do that. 
Then... after the sale....
I'll have my time. 
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C. }

As Peg was leaving....
I noticed... she had a lace doily.... in her hand.
: )
{I Burst Out Laughing....!!!!}
She is like a Bird... building a Nest.
She is getting rid... of stuff.... yet....
The Girl... always... seems to find... a little somethin'... {there will be more... }
to Feather... her Nest... with.
: ) : ) : )
Charlie... is so Much... like Chloe....
Peg said... God.... had His Hand... on this.... 'Journey'....
: )
oh yes... He did. : )



No comments: