Friday, May 1, 2015

oh my.... what a day.

It was an interesting day.....
had... many... 
Wonderful... 
Visitors.
: )
{It was Great... meeting the Two Sisters....from Wisconsin and Idaho.... 
 {My Biggest... Fans.... from Blogger. : ) }
I was a Mess... worn out... wearing the same clothes... I've worn... for three days.... 
{yes... a Real... Goddess. : ) }
oh my.... : )....
somehow... they understood... me, and the rabbit hole. 
{wish I would have taken Images of them... they were... Darling. : ) }
I moved mountains... today. 
{inside... oh my... what a fiasco. }
Near the end...of the day... about 7..... just... as dusk.... was setting in....
{ as I was 'man handling'.... 'dancing'... a Tango... with a Big... Wing Back... Chair... 
through the rabbit hole's narrow.... passages...........}
I was surprised... by the little Girl... above. 
: )
{I didn't expect... visitors... that late in the day. : ) }
She was...totally... 'taken'... by the rabbit hole. : )
I kept working....
she... kept... winding her way through.....
over..and over. 
{inside... and out. } 
: )
She asked... "Is... this where you live?..... Is... this... your House?"...
: )
No....
It's my Sanctuary....
 : )
She said... "I... would live here... : ) I Love.... this..... : ) "....
{too.... cute. : ) }
{oh...my.... I so wish... it was... like I want it to be. 
I...simply don't have the energy... to pull it all together.
I...am... 
slowly...
so...
slowly.... putting it back.... together. }
The little Girl's name... is Jodi. : )
She was such a Gift... Like the 'Sisters'... 
: )
{really...everyone... who popped in.... today... was.  : ) } 
Everything... is so.... chaotic....
upside...down.
To have them... and several others... come through... and... be so... : )....
 so....
: )
Wonderful...
was truly... a Gift. 
: )
It's kind of funny... when I think of the Folks... who 'fell down the rabbit hole'.... today.
Some.... were older....{one.. Lady... was in her mid 70's.... : ) }
 some... were...younger,
 yet.... they all... said... the same thing.
Through... all of the chaos....
they... 'understood'... it.... 
and...
Loved it. 
: )
Angels.
: )
Liz and I... unloaded the Ford... this morning.
I had 6 grinding stones.... 3 are left.
The 'Heart'... rollers... are Haunting me.
I...almost... sold them... today.
oh my.
I'm hoping I can sell enough this weekend... that I can pull them back.
oh my....
I absolutely... love them.
<3 <3 <3 
Love to ya...
Barb C. 
{Peg is hooking up with me... on Monday. : ) 
We...are going to take the day....
and......
'Melt'... : ) }
{Just got a text... from the 'second' in line... on The Beautiful... Pier Mirror.
it said...
"Did you sell it....? say... No.... "
The first... didn't get back to me...today..... so... I made the 'Second'... Very... Happy... just now. : ) }
love it. : ) : ) : ) 


Gotta Love... those Old... Grinding Stones....
oh my.


oh..................
my.
: )

No comments: