Friday, May 8, 2015

Dim Lights... Thick Smoke.... and Loud... Loud... Music.......

My 'version'... of Dwight's song....
"White Socks.... Work Boots.... and Hillbilly Music"..... 
: ) : ) : ) 
{You'll have to listen to the above tune.... to 'get it'... : ) }
oh my... what a day.
: ) 
It was Great.... seeing Old...Friends.... : )
{ I Sooooo Love.... Our Northern.... Friends. : ) }
Liz, Miss. Scarlett and I...... nearly got the booth set....
we kept selling.... and redoing.... throughout... the day.
oh my. 

It was Soooooo Great.... Seeing Linda... Linda... and.... Janet... {along with Janet's Family. : ) 
Those Girls... have been Such a Gift... to us... over the years.... : ) oh my. 
; )
{The 'Girls'...asked about Lynn and Lea..... I Laughed..... : )
because....
Lynn and Lea.... ask.... about 'them'.... too. : ) <3
This... 'business'... is insane.
but... the 'people'.... 'Folks'.... are....
'Priceless'. 
oh my. 
<3 
{Thanks... so much... to Barb.. for thinking of me.... even tho... she is far away. : ) 
I send... my Love....to her. <3 and... her Darling... Friends... for Visiting... Gold Rush's...
'Rabbit Hole'.... : ) }

Miss. Scarlett..... was soooooo Good. 
She was a Little Celebrity... today.
: )
So many 'Know' her... through the Blog... and fb..... 
{Friend, and Neighbor... 'Jo'... {Jo-Dan's } looked after her... for a bit. oh my.... : )
Gold Rush... is Our Home... away...from Home. : ) }
: )
I had several Folks... comment... throughout the day.... how much.... they admired the 'booth'.... and... how it 'struck them'.... earlier... when they saw the 'little Doll'.... playing with Toys... on the old iron bed. : ) 
{sigh....} 

Since... I am.... 'Crippled'.... : ) 
Liz.... had to do the Mountain... Climbing.... : )
oh my....
: ) 
The Booth.... is nearly set.... 
oh my....
it's been... a long.... long.... day. : )
: )
: )
: )
: )
Thanks....so Much... to Everyone... who 'visited' us.... today.
It's Always... a Gift.... : )
to See... You.
Love... to You...
Barb C.

{Then.... there's.... Bruce.
: )
Our Neighbor... across the isle.
: )
Don't let this image fool ya.
oh my.
He and Nancy... puts up... with 'Yours Truly'.... and has.. for nearly 15 years.
: )
You have No Idea... How Much Crap... we Sling... at each other... : )
{He was Dancing a Jig... to my HILLBILLY MUSIC.... tonight... : )  
He was like a Banty Rooster.... 
{hahahaha...} 
oh my... 
even...
 Seger.... 
couldn't play 'Strut'... like.... Bruce did...
{hahahahaha... : ) }
 {where was my camera... tonight. : ) }
{I told him... I play that... 'Hillbilly'  ...LOUD.... just to Piss Him Off!!! : ) }
{yes... : ) that's the way we 'roll'... : ) 
Bruce...... is a Cool Cat.... : ) }
He and Nancy.... are such a Gift... to me... and Mine. 
: )
They have 'seen' us... through... so much. 
We 'pick'.... on one another... and have...so Much Fun.... 
I...feel so Very... Blessed... to call them....
'Friends'. 
<3 <3 <3 }

No comments: