Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Blessings.... for Uncorked Junk Market.... {don't miss it. }


I woke up this morning....
with a 
Big... Empty... Box Truck....
that was to be headed for Minnesota....
to take on... a Wonderful... Event.
oh my.
The Ford and I Beat Feet...today....
and gathered....
enough... to fill... Two... Trucks.
oh my.
This... is... not 'stuff'... it's...
Amazing... over the Top....
hasn't been seen....
Farm... Fresh....
'stuff'.
{The Ford and I spent Most of the Day... In... and Around...
Iowa... Barns.
: )
Diggin'!!!
Don't miss....
this Event.
oh my.
Thanks... so Much...
to Tom.. Wanda... and The Farmers... down the road.... : ) for 'Cleaning Up' : )
Thanks... to Liz... Brandon... Mark and Maurina.... for Helping... Load Tonight! }.
oh my.
Don't miss... the Uncorked Junk Market... in Spring Valley, MN.
{Early Bird... at 2 p.m. Friday! }
Sweet Sue... will Welcome You...
with Bells... on. 
<3
Love... to ya, 
Barb C.
{I have to Laugh.... 
I Gathered... some Unbelievable... 'stuff'.... today.
but... they were mostly things... that are so... out of The Hatter's Character.
yet...
I Simply....Can't Wait... to Play... with These... Amazing...
'Toys'...
: ) : ) : ) 
oh...
my.
The Booth... is going to be INSANE!!!!
: ) 
{I am so... far... Gone....
: ) 
waaaaayyyy beyond... 'tired' : )
This... Is... My... Second... Wind...
{Run!!! }
yes... now... you will truly see... The Mad.... Hatter. : ) 
I'm even takin' the 'Bones'...to an Old... Triumph... Motor Cycle!!!!
oh my!
: )
along with a Beautiful.... Victorian... 'Branch' Hitching Post!!! 
{and... a Massive...Vintage Clown... Poster.... : )
{not pictured}... 
oh my. : )  }





This... is from an Early... Carousel....
oh....
my.
: )


Gathered this Load...
from a Farmer...and his... Lovely... Wife.
Tonight.
: )
Hay Trollies....
Gnarly... Horse....
Steel...Wheels...
1920 License Plates....
Tractor Seats....
I could go on and on.
What a Load....
oh my.

Folk Art....
Tramp...
Art...
: )

Cupboards....
and... Tables....

this... is an Amazing.....Stop Sign.
it has...
'marbles'... in it. : )
<3

1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

I am tired just hearing about it! You sure do have energy. I hope you have a great show.