Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Blessing.

Daughter, Liz.... brought this Beautiful Rose.... to me, In Memory.
oh my....
what a Gift.... she is.
I know... how difficult it was for all of the Kids.....
yet....
I... couldn't 'go there'.... 
I knew, if... I did.... I wouldn't have been able.... to function.
I feel John with me... and us... here, at Home... as always.
There were so may times... I saw the lonesome Dove.... watching over us.
: )
He never leaves here... either. 
nor... is he ever far away.... I never have to look too far, to find him.
{I hear him cooing... just outside the kitchen window....again... this morning. : ) }
I'm on the run... this morning. Have miles to cover.... and a Big... Truck... to load.
{Heading to Spring Valley, MN. for 'Junkmarket Style Uncorked!' : )
It's at Four Daughter's Vineyard and Winery.... 
My little Friend, Sue Whitney... is hosting it.
; )
Don't miss it.... it's going to be... Awesome! }
I have no idea... what will 'fill' that big truck..... : ) but... I have Faith... by the end of this day...
it will be loaded... with Awesomeness.... and a Whole Lotta.... 'Gnarly'. : )
Love... to ya....
Barb C. 



No comments: