Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Birthday.... history.


I'd forgotten... it was my Birthday... until... I received a call... from an old Friend.... this Morning.
Too Busy.
and... honestly... I really don't care... for 'birthdays'...anymore.
I made Deliveries... and Pick Ups... today... spent the entire day... in The Ford.
{My Birthday 'Selfie'... was drivin' down the road. My 'Happy Place'... these days. : ) }
I... must have fractured... my foot... somewhere... along the way....
I could barely use the clutch... by this evening.
Let alone... walk.
I have it elevated...on ice.
oh... my. : )
yes....
It's Showtime!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
We Bug Out.... for Rochester, MN. in the Morn.....
Gold Rush!!!
Liz and Miss. Scarlett... are coming... : ) 
Justin, Katie... and Little 'J'... are watching over Polly... John's Cats... Scout...the Fish...and the House. : ) : ) : ) 
We have to load the Ford... in the Morn...then... head North.
I...took a bath... and soaked... bright and early... this morning.... 
Counting all of my Blessings.
but....
oh my... there were times...throughout the day....while bouncing down the road...
 I looked back... over this year....
and... all I could think of... 
was...
 What a Sickening... year... it was... and... how Much....
I wish... I'd never lived to see any of it.
Then...I thought back.... to this morning....
and... The Blessings.
: )
My Parents... Family... Friends... Beloved.... Critters....
and... the Folks... I may never... know, on this Earth...
who... have always 'Been There'... : )....
Those.... who....
Carried... me... and Mine... through some of the Darkest Days... of theirs......
and... my life.
May God... Bless... each... and Every... One... of You.
You... are my.... 'Gift'...
Priceless... Gift.
Angels.
We Never... walked... alone. 
Love...to You...
Barb C.

{The second video ... I posted... has been my Favorite song... forever.
{The Beetlejuice.... one... speaks for itself... if... you've watched the Movie. : ) }
I remember... when I was 15... living in a tiny... old trailer... with my Dane... Dolsey.... {Beloved...Best...Friend. }and.... playing this song... over...and over.... on the old record player : )
I...Loved Tammy... back then.. too.
: )
but... the lyrics... hit home... seems... some things.... never change.
like...
the second tune.
That... is a 'Gift'... Knowing... we...never... walk... alone. : ) }


1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

Good luck with your foot! A few years ago I did Brimfield with a broken foot. Not fun.