Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Big Load..... Big...... Load.... Gathered Tonight.... for the Memorial Day Weekend... Sale.

Just Rolled in....
oh my.
: ) 
Liz, Miss. Scarlett...and myself.....
spent 5 hours... on the road....
then... 5....hours... 
Gathering.
oh dear.
we filled Daughter in Law, Katie's.... Big Power Stroke...Ford....
and my 16 foot enclosed Trailer...
Full.
: )
{Oh.... My....
 LOVE... That... Rockin'... and Knockin'... 7.3 Diesel....Powerhouse.... : ) : ) : )
We Were Buckin' the Wind... heading West....
That Bad... Pink and White... Baby.....
Passed.... Everything... like they were all.....
standin' still... : )
Pulling... the Trailer. : ) : ) : )
Against The Wind.... !!!
<3
She....Never... even broke a sweat....
 She was merely... 'idling'.... : )
{sigh......... : ) }
{running about 2000 rpm's.... it was just....Soooooo Easy...
for...
 The Ford.
 <3 ....
ZING!!!!!!!!
{She's got... 244,000 miles... on 'er.... : )
oh my....
: )
That's a Ford... for ya.... : )
Just.... Gettin'... Broke... In.
: ) : ) : ) }
{and... she gets over 20 mpg. : ) LOADED.... : ) }
oh... my.
 ; )
{Some day.... Katie... may not.... get her Ford... back. : ) }

There is Everything... from a Huge... Old Farmhouse Sink...
{I have Never seen one like this....It's around 5 feet wide....
with a Tall Back Splash....
a Deep Single Sink... in the center... with two Drain Boards.... flanking the Sink.
oh my....
It's a Cool One!}
There are at Least.... 75 Vintage... Elves.... riding... with. ; )
{Scarlett befriended 4 of them..... : ) }
Primitives.... Toys.... Beautiful.... Country Quilts....
Funky Ladders.... Urns.... Plant Stands.... Awesome... Vintage Christmas.....
Beaded Garlands... Galore.....
Paintings...
Beautiful Silver Trays... Ironstone...and Transferware....
Lace... Drapes... Fringed... pieces.... 
Wrought Iron... Garden Pieces....
I could go...on.... and on. 
; )
I'll have some images... tomorrow.
Today... was Fast and Furious.
oh my....
the next... many days... will be... the same.
oh....
dear.
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Yes.... if That Pink and White Ford... Power Stroke....
was a Woman....
oh my...
: )
Seger....would have written Many...Tunes... for her. : )
yes..
She can Really...Really....
Really...
'Strut'.
: )
'Impressive'.
; ) }

No comments: