Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Beloved... 'Junk'....

This is one... of Five... trailer loads.... from John's Workshop.
oh my.
Yes.... I 'Gathered'... much... for John to work his... Magic... on.
oh my.
: )
There is some really... wonderful... Old... Stuff.... that has been packed away...for Years...
that will be on this... 'sale'...
{there are as many loads... yet to be pulled. }
Our Farmer Friends....
brought a Huge... Stock Trailer... Full....
Early... this Morn.
: )
oh my.
: )
oh.... my.
: )
{did I say....
" oh....my...." }
?
: )
There are 4 BIG tents....
that will be full.
: )
{along with the Buildings... and Lawn....}
Rain or Shine...
Wear your Grubbies....
and...
Bring a Truck.
There is some... very.... very.... Cool.... stuff....
rollin' in. : )
: )
Loads.... and.... Loads.
: )
Fun... Stuff....
This Old...Old.... 'Built In'... was going to be a fixture... down the rabbit hole.
it... never happened.
I hope... it finds a Good... Home. <3
There's gonna be.... LOADS... of Parts...and Pieces....
The tents... are filling up... Fast.
I... stayed away... from John's Work area.... most of the day.
The Kids... {God Bless 'em...}
kept... pulling...digging... and loading.
I walked in.... a couple of times... to give a little direction....and sweep.
I looked down.... and saw one of John's.... empty packs.... of Stogies.
I whisked it up.... dusted it off... and tucked it...in my shirt pocket....
{I haven't been... in John's Work area.... for a year. can't go there. }
His old... GTO... had to be pushed out the door... so the Kids... could 'Pull'.
I... glanced at it...only... for a moment.....
and saw the keys.... in the deck lid.
oh my.
oh my.
I don't know when he swiped... my old key chain... it had to have been.... back in the 80's.
I had this... key chain... on the keys... to my 73 Firebird.....
oh my.
I... melted.... inside... when I saw them.
oh.... my.
I know... the work shop... has to be cleaned out.
but....
I wish... it could have waited... until... I am gone.
I don't know... why I thought of the above tune... when I sat down... tonight.
: )
I'll... leave that... to the 'Therapists' ... to figure out.
; )
don't miss... this... 'Sale'.
: )
Love to ya....
Barb C.

No comments: