Thursday, May 14, 2015

Angels... in The Rabbit Hole....

oh my....
Another Angel... found his way.... down the Rabbit Hole.
: )
I didn't even touch the enclosed trailer.... yesterday.
{images below. : ) }
Liz got the top....back on the Tent.
 {Justin took it down... last weekend... I was afraid of the winds... that were coming. }
Liz unloaded the Ford.... I started cleaning and organizing furniture. 
oh my.
It was a Long day.
Now... I'm back on the road... to help 'The Girls'... with their Dad's Estate Sale... 
I'm running late.... just called 'em... said I'd be done.... with my work... here.... in 20 minutes...
{We both laughed.... : ) : ) : ) I'll be there.... in less than an hour. : ) }
I'm setting a 'Elf Christmas'... corner... down the rabbit hole...... when I get back.
oh my....
I have Never seen so many... Vintage Elves... in one place.
They are Absolutely.... Darling. : )
Gotta Run!
Mountains... to Climb....
oh my.... so many... many... Mountains.....
: )
all I can say....
: ) 
"Let's Get It On..." : )
Love to ya....
Barb C.

Don't ya... Just LOVE that Old Toy.... Bunny!!!?
and the Huge Bowl.... is The Cat's...Meow! 
There is ALL Sorts... of Everything... on this Load!!!
Garden.... Textiles.... Toys....Primitives.....Victorian....French....
CHRISTMAS!!!! AWESOME....CHRISTMAS!!!!
{I know... it's a bit early... for some... : ) but... like with any Cool... Unusual... Vintage Piece....
the time to gather it....is when you find it.
It won't be there... when you 'need' it. }
{Some...of this 'Christmas'...has been published in 'Designer' Books.... }
oh my.
yep.... this is a 'Four... Seasons'... Load!

No comments: