Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Well... if I had Money... I'll tell ya What I'd do.... oh.....my.... : ) { I'd be Dangerous... : ) }

I received a call... a couple of weeks ago... 
from a Lovely... Gal... : )
She had some 'things'... for sale. 
: )
We Finally...Hooked Up.... today.
She is going to bring several large pieces to The Memorial Day Weekend Sale......
but...
I did...purchase... a few... little Treasures.... from her... today.
{Old...Toy Trucks...and Cars... <3 <3 <3 }
oh my.
I About Flipped.... when I saw the above... little Tootsie Toy.
It Looks Just Like...
the '48 Pontiac Silver Streak.... I have been Drooling Over....
in...
Miniature.
: ) : ) : ) 
{I didn't know what to offer her... for her old toys... so...
I called a Friend.
He told me... this little toy... is worth...about 4 to 5 dollars...
I was Insulted!!!
{and...I was on the buying end... }
said...."We have to Change...That!"...}
Seriously... what is Wrong... with this market.
These Wonderful... Old... Gnarly Toys.... should be worth... more....
than a couple of gallons of Gas.
oh my....
They are... to me... so... don't expect them.... to be priced... that way....
down the rabbit hole.
{If...I have to 'Live'...with them... forever... or... Die with them....
so...be...it. : ) }
This...Little Miniature.... found it's way... to the House.
: )
I slid by... the upcoming Estate Sale.... that I'm helping the Family with....
on my way Home....
where the Life Sized... '48... is waiting...for  me...<3 <3 <3 
{maybe.... : ) }
I had to show them....
the 'Baby'...
: ) : ) : ) 
oh my...
: )
The Girls...are doing such a Great Job.... on The Sale...
: )
It will be...in May....
I'll keep ya Posted! 
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{I stole the 'title'... to this post... from the above... Tune....
: )
seemed...
Fitting. : ) }



No comments: