Saturday, April 11, 2015

Open Today! 11 'til 5!

The Shop is Open Today!
11 'til 5!
{and Sunday! }
101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax
52228
Located on Highway 151 
Fairfax.
{exit 248 is closed... off of 30...
take 250 
{The Fairfax exit. : ) turn left....go about two miles... then right on to 151...
 I'm on the curve...{3/4 of a mile...} where the '49 Ford Panel Truck sits!} 
Come Dig!
Liz and Miss. Scarlett helped.... yesterday....
{Bless their Hearts <3 {I was in Iowa City... getting a tooth pulled. oh dear. }
there aren't quite as many 'Piles'... to dig through...
: )
but... there are Plenty. 
: )
Due to the Crazy Wind...and Weather.... I am not putting a tent up.
I WILL be putting one up... soon... and will be Open.... Thursdays thru Sundays....
from now on. {Unless I'm at an Event }
{Maybe... more..... until Junk Jubilee 
{April 24th, 25th and 26th in Des Moines...at the Fairgrounds! }
Hope to see ya!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{phone 319 241 1348 }

No comments: