Tuesday, April 21, 2015

One Load... down..... one... to go.

The Big Truck... is Loaded... for Junk Jubilee.
Just have to load Iron and Concrete....on The Ford... tomorrow.
Thanks.... so Much... to Liz and Miss. Scarlett.... for the Helping....
Hands.
I... am... Blessed.
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C. 
{Junk Jubilee this Friday through Sunday.
www.junkjubilee.com } 

{Prayers.... to Peg... tonight.
Her little Beloved.... 4 legged Best Friend... Chloe... is very ill.
oh my....
Peg and I....wept...together... on the phone.... this morning.
I...don't know... how Peg... could get through... if she lost her.
oh my.
My... Polly... is ill...as well.
So many of my Friends... are struggling with illness...and loss.... of their Beloved...
 Four Legged Best Friends....
now.
To those... who aren't Animal Lovers....and can't understand....
 I...am so sorry...for you.
To those.... who Love them..... and feel the Unconditional... Love... that Only an Animal.... can Give....
I... feel... sorry... for you.
: ( : ( : (
You... will... and have... endured... immeasurable... loss.
but...
I feel... the sorriest... for those... who have never... loved.
There is so much... 'wrong'.... in this World.
Suffering...
People... Humans... suffering.
My Heart... aches... for all of them.
but... my Heart Aches... as deeply... for our Beloved... Critters.
you see...
They will Love You... when a Human... won't.
Peg knows it... John...knew it... as...do I.
I read...once.... 
"There was only one Man... who walked this Earth...
with the Unconditional Love... of a Dog.
and...
He's been gone... a couple thousand years."....
They carry us... through the Storms.
The Angels... that never leave our side.
Pure... of Heart.
Gifts.... from God.
: ) }
John...and Nicky.
John rescued Nicky.... from the Shelter.
Nicky... was a mess.... he'd been starved...and beaten.
They became Fast... Friends.
Best... Friends.
<3 <3 <3
: )
I'll never forget... the first words.... John said to me...
when he brought Nicky...Home.
"I... just Hope... This One... outlives... me. ".


Peg... Chloe... and Michael.
They are... Inseparable. 
<3 <3 <3 
Me... and my Best... Friend.









No comments: