Wednesday, April 8, 2015

oh..... dear.

Yesterday.... was a sad...day.
: (
I got a call...from one of the Girls... at the Estate Sale....
I'm 'helping' with....
: (
She said... the Neighbor... wanted to buy...the 48 Silver Streak.
: (
She knew... I wanted it.... and gave me first chance.
: (
I sold a Big Fountain..over the weekend... where I was going to 'Place'... the Old Pontiac....
I asked her... what his intentions were...with it.
{They were going to sell it for 'scrap'...earlier...
That... broke my Heart.... 
I Had... to somehow... 'Save it...'....
: )
I was told... by others... the only way it would be 'worth' anything... was to sell parts off of it...
: ( : ( : ( 
That Would Never Happen... if it found it's way... down the rabbit hole...}
The Daughter... said... the neighbor, was going to 'restore' it.
Get it back...on the Road. : )
I... knew... That... would Never happen.....
down the rabbit hole....
either. : )
So.... I backed off... and let it go.
: ( : ( : (
: ) 
oh my....
They got more money... than 'Scrap'.... so... that's good... for the Family...
The Old Beauty... will find it's way... to the Road...once...again....
but...
I'm gonna miss it.
Glad... I found the little Toy.... the other day....
in it's image....
: )
It's a Good... Memory. : )
Somehow... I think... this is the way...it was supposed to be.
Normally... when I see something.... that my Heart is 'set' on....
The Deal Is Done.
Immediately...
I... went back and forth on the Pontiac.
: )
{Not... my 'Character'... }
so... as sad... as I feel.... about letting it go.....
I'm sure... this was the way...it was supposed to be.
: )
I'm so Thankful...  the Daughter...kept to her word...
and gave me first chance. <3
I'm glad... I held it up... kept it from The Scrappers....
long enough... for it to find... the 'Right'.... hands. : )
{sigh............. } 
The rabbit hole... opens Saturday....
oh dear.
What a Jungle!!!
I had to take Polly to the Vet... yesterday.... she's not feeling good...
oh my.....
I... have a Massive toothache.... have had it for days....
oh my....
If I can get through... until....next week.... I'll get to the dentist....
for now... I'm living...on my Favorite.... Junker's Pain Killer...
'Aleve'.... oh my....
what a Gift... That Is!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Gosh... darned... it....I sit here...and weep... over that Old Car.
So...silly. : )
I...don't know why... it touched me...so much.
: )
I guess... it just reminded me... of 'the journey'.....
: )
I...hope... it has a Wonderful... one... ahead. : ) } 

No comments: