Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Junk Jubilee... Here We...Come!

The Trucks... are Loaded.
{and... then some....}
oh my.
I spent the entire day... loading... concrete...
{Just bought two Massive Truck Loads.}
Then... unloading....
and reloading... 
Concrete.... Tin....and Iron.
{Lots of Newly Gathered... Gnarliness... }
{fought 40 mph Wind Gusts... all day.
Yesterday... and the day before...too.
This... has been a tuff...load out. Thankfully.... it's not raining... or ten below.
We have loaded then...too. 
yep... we're....
Livin' the Dream! : ) }
Just got my bags packed.... and am headin' for bed.
We Bug Out... at 5 a.m.
Show Opens... Friday Morn.
Runs through Sunday.
Located at the Fairgrounds... in Des Moines.
www.junkjubilee.com 
 See ya there!
{The rabbit hole will be Closed this weekend....
Open Next Thursday thru Sunday 11 'til 5 Daily!}
Love to ya....
Barb C.

{Peg's little Chloe.... is doing a bit better...today.
The swelling in her little face... is down....a bit.
They are afraid... it's cancer.... in her eye.
: ( : ( : ( 
but... with the swelling going down... with the massive antibiotics....
I... Hope.... it's just some.... rare... infection.
The Kids... are watching over Polly.... and the House...
this weekend.
I... so hate... to leave her.
Keep those Wings.. Poundin'.
We need a Great Show... there is Much... comin' down the pipeline.
oh my.
<3 <3 <3 
I'll keep you updated the best I can.... on fb.
Simply Iowa.
<3 <3 <3 }





1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

I hope you have a great show!