Monday, April 6, 2015

from the depths... of the rabbit hole.


I sat the other evening.....
reading my new... 'old'... Bible.
: )
I let the Lord... guide my hands...on what I needed to read....
 as, so often I do....with all of God's Works........
I'll be the first to admit... I'm no 'scholar'... when it comes to the Bible.
Thankfully... the Lord...knows that...
 He knows... my strength... is in my ability to listen...
feel... and freely 'talk'... visit with Him.... anytime... anywhere.
He 'Shows'...me much. : )
{I tear up.... just thinking about the 'Gifts'... He has 'shown' me.... throughout my life.
Through People.... Animals... and Nature...
'Love'....
along....
with the struggles... hardship...and loss.
Yes... He has Gifted me... with Much.... through 'Example'. }
: )
oh my.... 
I noticed as I was reading this from 'John'....
{ above image 1 John 4:7-9 }
what a Gift... this is.
It's the teachings....not long... before... 'Revelations'.
I have visited, throughout the years... with Folks.... who are much more knowledgeable, than myself....
with The Bible...
yet...
So many... are frightened of  "Revelations"....
What a Gift... God gave us... with all of the teachings...'Promises'...leading to it. 
: )
no fear.....
 : )
I read the above... just before Easter.
I thought.... it was...very... fitting. : )


This verse... above... reminded me... of a Friend... I visited with the other day.
: ) 
She has been such an inspiration...in my life.
Gift... 
Blessing. 
We both...as so many others... are, and have been... struggling.... trying to find our way.... these last few years.
She reminds me.... often... of something I told her....
several years ago.... 
when... I 'thought'... times were...pretty tuff.... : )
{she did too.... : )
When she thought...I was so...'Brave'... for taking chances...at..times...that were so...risky. }
I said... 
"I'm Handing It Over!!!... : ) 
I'm going to Throw my Hands in the Air... 
Tell the Lord...To Shower me with Blessings!!!"
no fear. : ) 
Looking back... oh my.... He did that... without...fail.
: ) 
It's easy.... to see the hardship... and struggle, 
but.... if you really look back.... at the Big Picture....
The Blessings Far... Overshadow... the hardships.
The tuff times.... are kind of like a sliver... in your finger.
When you get one... it's all you can focus on.
Though..the rest of your body... is pain free...{something to be Thankful for... : ) }
that little tiny sliver....will keep you...twisting... and turning.... 
keep you....from being your best.
Make no mistake... that tiny little sliver.... can be fatal.... if not addressed.
Left alone... it will fester... maybe... even turn into blood poisoning... and... take your Life....
if you let it.
The Good News....
: )
We all have the Tools...
that have been provided for us....
to remove it.
'Gifts'.
: )
People... Animals... Nature....
'Angels'....
If... we hadn't been inflicted... by that sliver....
we might not have appreciated.... the Gifts....
that help...... to remove the foreign... object...  and heal.... the wound. 
I know... a 'sliver'... seems like such a tiny... thing.... compared to the struggles...
so many endure.
but... it isn't...really. 
I do... believe this is a 'Journey'....
This 'Life'...we've been Given.
It's a short one.... 
I...believe... our time here... is planned out... long before we take our first breath.
We are Given.... 'Life'... 
the 'Choices'... we make here...
are ours.
We are here.... to Learn...and Grow.
neither.... are easy.
We Stumble... Fall... 
get
 Bruised... Beaten... and Battered....
we'll Make Mistakes...
 on this Journey....
oh my....
: )
and...'they'...
 may be the Biggest Gifts.... of all. 
Love to ya...
Barb C.

{The rabbit hole opens.... this Saturday. : )
oh dear.....
I'm Throwing My Hands Up.... to the Heavens....
Telling the 
Lord... 
Straight Out!!!
Shower me with Blessings!!!
: ) : ) : )
and...
LOTS of ENERGY!!!
{He and I... Know... the Mess... I'm in... oh my. : ) }
{no fear... : ) }

{For the record.... 
I am no more... 'Brave'... than anyone else.
I... am... realistic.
{sadly...}
I have no other options... except to keep running... 
{these days... 'crawling'... is sometimes... my very... best. } 
It's a Lot... easier... to Run Hard...
{crawl... and take risks.... chances....  against all odds....}
 when Faith....
is riding next to you.
: )
Somehow... I know... no matter.... what happens... if..I'm doing my Best....
even...at a crawl....
there will be... no... regrets. : ) 
no fear. : )  }













No comments: