Monday, April 6, 2015

fair....


I received a call... from a Friend... moments ago.
He asked.. what I thought...was a 'fair'...price for a piece I have in the House.
I asked him... to make me an offer.....
: )
he did.
I said...
"If... you think... that's 'Fair'... I'll take it. : ) "
He said...
"Why... do you...do this...to me?"
?
{I got the feeling.... he thought.... his offer..... wasn't enough.... }
He... misunderstood.
He thought... one thing...
I...think...
another.
: )
It would take me... Days....
to write....the 'Names'.... of the People... I Owe.
I... if I could.....afford....to...I would...
Open The Doors.... to Those...
 like my Friend....
and say...
"Take Whatever... You Want. "
: )
and... these 'things'.... could never...begin.... to.... repay....
 the Gifts...So Many........
have given... to me... and my Family....
on the Darkest... of days. 
Priceless.
Priceless.....
: )
oh my....
I.... don't forget... 'Kindness'.....
I...wish... I was a Wealthy Woman....
{Monetarily... : )
I am... so Very Rich... in every other... respect. : ) : ) : ) }
and..didn't have so many.... 'obligations'.....
oh my...
: )
The....Wonderful... People....
I would Bless.
: ) 
For now...
I Just... Love 'em....
 : ) 
Love to ya...
Barb C.

I'll have to wait... until tomorrow... to call him back....
and explain...
I can't find my 'voice'... tonight. : ) }
{I Love....in the top... video.... when Lucy thanks... Ethel... for her 'Friendship'....
: )
Ethel replied....
"If I'd Known.... what 'Friends' were For... I would have signed up.... as an Enemy!"....
hahahahaha....
{oh...dear..... : ) }
yeah...
I...am...
so...
Very...
Blessed.
<3
The second... video.... is what John and I... would say... to Our... 'Friends'....
yes....
We... Value.... Our... Beloved.... 'Friends'......
The first.....
is what.... I would say.... to.... John.... Dad.... and everyone.... who has been.... the wind... beneath my wings.... oh my. }



No comments: