Wednesday, March 25, 2015

well.... The Estate Sale.... is off.

But... An Estate Sale.... will go on. : )
I went through all of the Buildings... again....today.
There....simply isn't enough... for me... to justify.... charging these Girls.
{I...really... could have used this work..... too. : ) }
: )
They... were sooooo sad. : (
I...said... "Don't be Sad!" : )
I felt... by the time... they paid me... well... there wouldn't be much left...for them.
But... I assured....them.... I wasn't going to leave them. : )
{I...Love these Girls... : )
 I...don't hardly know them.... but... somehow... I do. : ) }
: ) 
I guided them... on what to do....
and will continue... to do so.....
and... I'll be there... to help them... pull it all together....
No Charge. : )
I'm still....thinking Long... and Hard....
on that Old Pontiac.
 : )
{I...won't buy...anything early... from a Sale....
but...
I may... make an exception......with the Old... Pontiac.: )
They would love for me... to save it. : ) }
It was their Dad's...... he drove it to work... every day...for Years.
{He missed 6 days of work.... over 36 years... : )
yes... he... was a Working Man.
I... was Blessed... to have been Loved...by a couple of them... myself. : ) }
The girls.... grew up.... in it. : ) 
The Floors.... are gone.... but.... oh my.....
It's the Most....Wonderful.... Life Sized....Toy. : )
I'll take images...of The Sale.... and let you know... when the dates are set.
: )
There's some... very.... Fun.... Gnarly... stuff.... : ) : ) : )
and... LOADS of Tools!!!! : )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Sadly... The Girls... threw... a Lot... away.... before they called me.
but... It's Still.... going to be a Good Sale.... to Attend! : )
I'll be there....shopping... after.... you all get through. : )
If... you ever... have to go through this...
 the First thing...you...and your Family....will want to do.... is Clean House!
Don't Do...It. ; )
Don't... Do It. : ) }

I had to post... 'Mercury Blues'....
it makes me think....
of That...Gnarly....Old Pontiac...
I'm so....
Craaaaaazy....About!!!
: )
: )
: )
{and.... who knew?
I am a Ford... Girl....
: )
but... that old Pontiac.... really...
 makes my Heart... Skip a Beat..... : ) }





No comments: