Sunday, March 8, 2015

a.... common.. denominator.

I had a Long.. post...
written for tonight....
that would have made you all....
'Think'.
{it .. made me.... Think.... nearly... drop...
but...
not...completely to the ground.....
but...
'almost'. : )}
Just... before I posted it.
'Moments'... before... I hit the button.
The phone rang.
I don't answer the phone... to many...
these days.
I...never answer the phone.....
late at night.
This time....
I answered.
: )
There was an Angel.... on the other end.
: )
She's been a Gift.... in my life... over the years.
in... subtle ways....
: )
Somehow.....
we have been connected.... on this...
'Journey'.
Our...Common Denominator...
: )
'Love'
What a Gift...
Blessing...
: )
my...
Love...
to You.
Barb C.
{My... Angel... and I... have travelled.. similar roads...... 
'Parallel Roads'....
that...
sadly...
and...
happily....
'few'...
may understand.
There are few.... that are Loved... and have been so... Loved...
Unconditionally.......
that... could completely understand.
: )
To Those... who have....
I... Pity you....
Admire...
and...
Embrace...
You.
<3 <3 <3 }


No comments: