Thursday, February 5, 2015

There is... Love.

Look... who I... Found, today. : )
Michael...Sarah... and...Our Peg.
: )
Blessings....
Gifts...
Love.
: )
Much....Love. : )
May The....Good Lord...
Bless... and Keep Them.
<3 <3 <3

After we parted.... I made a few stops.
Found this... wonderful.. Old...Old... Rug Beater.
All... in Hearts. : )
Never have seen one, quite... like this.
<3

Then... found this... Heart Box.
The Size and Shape... struck me.
It...is So Close.... to an old... Paper Box... I didn't get, from Amana.
The dimentions ... are uncanny.
The inside... is... better.
: )

I thought....
'I'll cover this... little 2009, Candy Box... with something...
early... something... that I connect with.'
I...thought.... 'The Old Civil War Papers... from Dad's Farm'....
I'd sacrifice... one... from 1863... a hundred years... before me.
I grabbed the Glue... Water... Scissors... and... Papers.
then....
I began reading...
 The Papers. : )
oh dear.
oh...dear.....
I'll have to find... something else.
There is no...way... I can cut... into these old... pieces of History.
no way.
: )
The more I looked at the Box... I realized...
I...could have made all of those... 'Squiggles'....
I... have made so many... over the years... Just Like...This!
: )
I had it all marked out...
The Banner...
 would fit...
 Exactly...around the outer Heart...
exactly. : )
I'd find the Perfect Place... for...
 'Over at John's'...
 Yeah!
Then...
I began reading about 'The War'....
 The writings... that would have been glued... to the inside....
that...no one... would ever see.
oh...
dear.
I found this... Amazing... 1850's... Massive... Ironstone... Tureen... at a Stop.
A Stop... where I also... found a Friend, who is....sadly... living my life...
Our...Lives... of a year ago.
We... held each other.....
: )
Though... my mental... pins... are... unstable, at this time....
My Faith... Stands...Strong.
Hers... Too! : )
Prayers... to my Friend... her... Family...
and...
to All...
who... suffer, today.
{'Today'... is all, we truly have. : )
 It... is a Gift.
: )
Rejoice... in it.
 Moment... by... Moment.
 : ) }
and... for Heaven's Sake...
Don't let...ANYONE....
Steal it... away... from you.
Anyone.
: )


At my last stop....
I found a Vintage... Crucifix....
There is a Very....Special.. Friend.....
whom... I have Loved... and Admired.... over the years....
from afar.
She and I... had a long...visit.... over the phone... a few days ago.
I felt, after we hung up.... I'd left some thoughts.... 'unsaid'.
they...Haunted me...
She, is such a Special...Soul.
I, watched her... long... ago....
after losing her... Beloved...
 and, thinking... way back then...
'Oh My.... This Woman... is a Rock.'....
Quietly.... She... Moved... Onward.
yet...
I knew.... how Broken... she was.
He...
was her Soul Mate.
: )
{still... is. : ) }
Always... will... be. : )
I...Understand... That.
{did... back...then, too.}
I felt... I had to deliver... this... Vintage... piece... to her, this Evening...
 on my way....
Home.
When my Friend... answered the door....
I... immediately noticed... the 'Heart'... she wore, on her collar.
My Friend... is a Simple...Woman.
'The Heart'....
took me back.
 : )
We, had a long.... conversation.
We...come from... 'Journeys'... far... apart, on an Earthly Scale.
: )
but... then...
There is Love...
That Binds Us... all... Together.
: )
As I was leaving... she presented me... with The Above.
: )
After all... we had discussed...
I looked at her....
and said,
"This is why... I am here. : ) "
<3 <3 <3

Love, to You...
: )
Barb C.





No comments: