Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Girl... and The Most Amazing... Flat Bed... Ford.

If... The Shoe... Fits. : )
After dancing down...the last few years....
of me.... and The Ford.....
I... almost... believe....
I...can take  This One.... on.... too.

















Tryin' to Out Run.... The Storm... with an Amazing Cupboard... on the Bed... of The Ford.
Had 'er Tarped....
just Before... the Hail... came. : )
yeah....
I don't know if the lead song should be...
Eddy Arnold "I Really Don't Want...to Know"....
Marvin Gaye... "Let's Get it On"....
Tennessee Ernie Ford.... "16 Tons"....
or.... the one...I chose.
The Eagles... "Take It Easy"... : )
Yeah.
I'm runnin' down the road..... tryin' to Loosin' my Load. : )
oh my....
Some... Day...
I'm gonna write about this...
 'Load'.
: )
For today....
I'll have to say....
I...am Proud of a Little Ford...
a Little... Flat Bed... Ford.
Whose Driver... is...Crazy... with a World... of Trouble....
Biting... at our... Heels..... : )
oh my.
: )
yes....
It's All... About... The Journey.
Love... to ya.
Barb C.



No comments: