Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy... Place.

Just...got off the phone... with my Peg. : )
Oh...my... we talked... for a Long... time.
We... went over the last year.....
2014... was such an ugly.... year.
We shed many... tears......... 
and... even laughed... 
{we always... find humor... somehow. : ) }
Peg goes back to the Mayo.... next week.
As we were saying our 'Good Byes'....
Peg said....
"Let's... find a Happy Place... to lay our heads down to rest.... on. 
A...Tropical.......
Place...." 
I... thought for a moment.
then....
I Blurted out...
"New Orleans! 
It's on the Gulf....
Let's go there... in the Spring!!! 
I'll sip... Cajun Martinis....
You... Margaritas....
We'll Stroll Down Bourbon Street... like We Own...the Town....
I'll wear a Lamp Shade... on my head... again....
and... go barefooted....
You... can hold me Up....
We'll ride the Ferry.... Non Stop.... 
Ride the Mighty Miss.... forever....: ) "
yes...
this...
is our...
Happy Place....
tonight.
Love to ya...
Barb C.

{Peg said... I KNEW You were going to say...
'New Orleans'!!!!!
Yup... : ) : ) : ) 
We are Both Crazy Enough....
to Fit In...
Slide...in...
with the Locals...
: ) }
{I...LOVE that Our President.... can Sing... 'Lady Marmalade'....
{posted... above }
{Peg... Michael... and John... too. }
What an Awesome... Cool... Cat. <3
Seems... he can pull... this Country... out of the 'Grips'....
and... Sing.... with a little...
'Soul'.... <3 }
who knew?
{we did. : )
we always... knew. }
: ) : ) : )


No comments: