Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015..... The New Year... New... Direction.: )

Simply Iowa...
Kicks off the New Year.... with
The Anamosa Show!
Sunday, January 18th!
Located at 600 E. Main
Anamosa, Iowa.
Hours:
9 a.m. 'til 3p.m.
adm. 2.50
{ 'Early Bird'
7:30 a.m. 'til 9 a.m.
adm. 5.00
{Worth It! } 

Mark and I share a Booth there.... along with about.... 40 other Great Vendors....
It's a Fun...Diverse...Event.... that offers....
Something for Everyone!
{Including Great Food! }
There are some Wonderful Shops... in Anamosa to visit... as well. : )
I put the contact info on the calender of events.....
Make Plans.... to attend. 
I will have Set Hours...beginning  in February... down the rabbit hole.
AND...
I will begin offering more items... 'Treasures'... on line.
I'm still working on the details....
{see calender of events}
Exciting!
Thanks... to Everyone... for Supporting... me...Mine....
 and The Rabbit Hole.
Hope You Know... how Very Much.... you mean to me.
may...
God Bless You...
and, as always....
I send
my...
Love... to You.
: )
Barb C.
{Keep those Beautiful...Wings... Poundin' : ) }

This Old... Sow....
makes me Smile... 
She's....
'simply....iowa'. 
: )
I captured this image... on a much... warmer.... day.
It's beyond... cold outside....
It was 14 below....... this morn.
Simply....
Iowa.
: )








No comments: