Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A 'Junk Yard'.... in Miniature. : )

Oh.... my....
I spent the day... cleaning....
I have to take the County Assessor through....
on Thursday.
So... thought I'd get the hair... off the steps....
and pick up... a bit. 
As I was 'tucking' things away... {messes...}
I found the old Tree Topper, a friend gave me a few years ago.....
: )
It was in Ed's Old Cupboard.... I moved it... only a few feet....
but... it shines....in the old.... Sugar Bowl. : )
 {out of the Box... and...outside... the Old Cupboard Doors. : ) }
I...moved 'The Bar'...
to the Early....Amish Table, John...put all the Tin Patches on....
and... Jan... sold back, to me... this Fall....
in front of the Picture Window....
: )
As I looked at the image....
it reminds me.... 
of the Junk Yards....
me... and my Best Men....
Lived in... Scrapping... over the Years.
: )


The Old....Dump Truck, with the Star...
is a Christmas Gift... this year...
from Pals... Lynn and Lea. <3
oh my....
A Miniature... 'Junk Yard'.
: )
Love It.
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

The two.... above tunes.... remind me... of my Two... Best...Men. <3
Yeah... we have always... always... struggled... through...December.
and...
Prayed... we'd make it through.....
{tuff...times...always... {I..really... should hate... December. }
yet...
when I think back....
I see them.... both...
waiting...
by the back roads...
 Smiling....
ever... Gentle...
 on my mind.
yeah....
Somehow....
we...
always...
Made It.
<3
: )
<3

No comments: