Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's a Full.... Moon... over Iowa. : ) { must be... I went to a Favorite little place.... hunting a Chandelier... for Junk Jubilee... came home... with 8 : ) }

oh... dear. : )
Such a Beautiful...
Full Moon...
just outside... the door. : )
Yes...
I took a stroll... while running today....
trying to find a fun... piece of Lighting, for the Booth....
: )
Full Moon...
oh dear....
: )
I drove away... with 8.
These... are all....
Amazing.
They aren't a hundred years old...
but...
they have the Exact... 'Feel'... I was looking for. : )
One... Is... Massive.
{they all... are Very...Substantial... : ) }
I am tempted to part out...the Biggest one... and use the Huge Dome....
for a Cloche....
and Create... a Wonderful... Christmas Display... under it. : ) 
: )
oh dear.
 : )
I can see them all.... in a Massive Group....
Hanging... in all different levels....
Lit...
and Draped... in Fresh... Evergreen...
oh my.
: )
Junk Jubilee 'Jingles'... is in Des Moines....
at The Fairgrounds...
November 14th, 15 and 16th... 
{Google 'Junk Jubilee' for further details...
I'll have them posted here.... soon. : ) }
I spent the entire day.... yesterday....
in bed... with Polly.
{I told Peg... 
{the only call I answered yesterday... I was only admitting that, to her... but... I can tell you, too. : ) }
Oh my....
I simply.... could not... make myself... do... anything.
Frankly...
I didn't care....
nor... do I care... now.
My mind... and body.... 
crave rest....
I have to take it.
no matter...
how much... I know... I need to keep....
peddlin'...
oh my...
: )
I would have played...
Seger.... 
'Against the Wind'...
for the lead song... tonight.... because... that's exactly... how I feel.
but...
the above song...has Haunted me... for days...
tonight, is no different.
Yes... 
The above... song... is so... John.... 
: )
So...
'Us'....
it was...when it came out....
and... it 
is...
Tonight. 
Love... to ya...
Barb C.




No comments: