Thursday, September 18, 2014

Anyway.

You can spend your whole life... building...something...from nothin'...
One storm can come ...and Blow it All... away...
Build it...
anyway.
You can chase a dream...that seems so out of reach...
and you know it might not ever come your way....
Dream It...
anyway...
: )
God is Great....
but...sometimes Life.... ain't good....
and when I Pray...it doesn't always turn out...like I think it should....
but...
I do it...
anyway.
I...do it...
 anyway.
This Worlds gone crazy....
and it's hard to believe... that tomorrow, will be better than... today....
Believe It...
anyway...
You can Love someone...with all your Heart....
for all the right reasons....
and in a moment... they can choose to walk away....
Love 'em...
anyway....
: )
God is Great...
but...sometimes... Life... ain't good....
and when I Pray...it doesn't always turn out... like I think it should...
but...
I do it... anyway....
: )
yeah...
I do it... anyway.
You can pour your soul out singin'... a song.....
 you believe in...
that tomorrow they'll forget...you ever sang...
Sing It....
Anyway...
: )
I Sing...
 I Dream...
I Love.....
Anyway...

{This may be... the best song... ever written. oh my....
I posted it above... Hope you take a moment... to listen.....
if...you don't have a moment....
Take It... 
anyway. <3 }
Love to ya...
Barb C.






No comments: