Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sponge Bob... The Hatter.... Scarlett... and President Obama.... : )

The last few days.....
have been a whirlwind...
Had visitors... from Texas.....
and... so much to get done, on the road... and home.
Had to meet with Social Security yesterday morning....
and the Angel...from Mercy, {MASH} Ingrid... offered to come with....
I woke up...at 6:12... yesterday morn... I hadn't gotten to bed...until after 2... cleaning up the house... after having a very late Supper... here, with friends....
{I fixed them a Thresher's Meal... Farm Style.... all the Way! 
It was so nice... sitting around the Old Harvest Table... {only me...and Harold could Love... {and Ed. }...}
When the alarm went off... I let Polly out...and thought..."Just 5 more minutes.... I need...just 5 minutes..."
I woke up... 7 minutes before my 9:00 appointment.
oh my...
I threw my contacts in... couldn't find my keys... 
{because Liz had taken the truck... I had forgotten that...}
So...I jumped in her car.....
it was on empty...
I Prayed... it would make it to the appointment...
I had no way of reaching Ingrid... didn't have her cell number...
She called...as I was approaching the SS office...
I said... I was coming... and soooo sorry....
{She had went out of her way.... above and beyond...to help me... and I... was late...
not only late...
{made it from bed...to the office... in 17 minutes... oh my... }
but...wearing the same clothes I had worked in the day before... slept in..... and had muddy feet....
{noticed that.... as I stood next to Ingrid......... }
oh my...
oh my...}
Ingrid heard, first hand...from SS... what I have been bucking against...for months....
As we left... I told her... I wasn't giving up... and would keep fighting this ridiculous situation....
{I'm sure...she had little confidence... in me, after seeing me... hair... a mess... me...a mess...}
Yet... the Angel... she is... {I have seen this in her..from the first moment...we met... }
She reached out... and caressed my arm.....
I think... she would walk through fire.... with me... 
I... began..to melt....
oh my....
but... I caught myself.....
I can't melt....
I...have an aura around me now... that most can't see.....
but... there are folks.... who can....
Soulful....people...
They are very careful...around me.
They know... how fragile... I am.
Normally...we Embrace... and Cling to each other.... in Happy Times....
not now....
I received a message, from one of those folks... this morning...
He said... how sorry he was... he didn't exchange hugs with me...at What Cheer...
it bothered him... all the way home.
To the point.... he wrote me about it.
oh my....
He...is 'one' of those folks... that is so... in tune... 
I remembered our eyes...meeting.... as he walked up....
We Both... knew....somehow... we couldn't go there....
I...would have crumbled....
I...can't crumble.
not at work....
not... in a fight.... {SS}
but... I melted this morning...as I replied to his note....
He wasn't the only one... I stood back from.... and... it had bothered me... too.... 
until I figured it out....
Some hugs... are like a hand shake.... 
casual...
Loving... Caring....
Friendly... : )
I can get through...those....
others....
are Soulful.... 
I can't... keep myself together.... with those.
We know it.....
God Bless... The Soulful... Angels... in my life.
God Bless... all The Angels... in my life.
When I got home... after my late appointment....
I called Medicare... {The Social Security Lady.... said I may not get through... it's hard. I was patient... and got a Very Nice... Man... : ) }
He's sending an appeal.... and gave me a little hope.
Then... I sat down...and wrote a letter to President Obama....
John Loved Him... So.... : ) Me Too...
I don't know what good it will do... but, just writing it... and explaining...how having a 90 day waiting period...because...they simply signed up... late...for someone who has been eligible and entitled... to medicare.... for 2 years.... is wrong.... 
John was never sent any information... about it.... ever.
He thought he could wait until he signed up for SS, at 68.
Now... with the medical bills.... that far exceed all of our assets.... 
I'm standing here... wondering... which way to turn.
With no other options... I just keep moving... inch by inch... forward.
I have no other choice.
and.....
Melting... isn't an option....
{except...at night... and in the mornings... when, it's just me... Polly... and...John's Cats... }
Then... I melt.
I replaced Gone With the Wind, last night... with Alice in Wonderland... {Johnny Depp version} 
{I cancelled DISH.. now that John and I don't watch T.V. together... I can't watch T.V. anymore... }
At night... I play DVD's....my favorite three....they put me to sleep.... 
Gone With the Wind...
Sponge Bob... 
and Alice in Wonderland....
{watched 'Alice' three times... throughout the night...last night.... 
I'd fall asleep.... then... wake up... and start it over....}
: )
I found a quote, yesterday.... on FB...
It said...

"I Live in a World of Fantasy.....
so... keep your...
'Reality'
away from me...."

Yes.... I could happily live...in a Pineapple under the Sea....
and hang out... with Sponge Bob.... and Patrick....
Eat Krabby Patties.... the rest of my days....
and... go Jellyfishing....  in my spare time.... 
: )
and... my happiest place... is...The Rabbit Hole....
The Hatter, and I... well.... we are two Peas... in a Pod.
: )
and... tho... many don't understand... Scarlett.... I do.
always have....
: )
Ahhh.......
here are my thoughts..... on...
'Reality'....
it's such a phony thing.
It's such a lie...
there is no such thing....
Only... different opinions...and 'shades' of it...
touted ... by self appointed 'realists'...
It Stomps on Hope....
and Dreams...
'Reality' says....
"If it doesn't fit perfectly into the box...it created..... 
it... 
mustn't go inside..."
'Fantasy' says...
"What Box?"....

Love to you....
Barb C.




No comments: