Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I've lost my mind........ oh my... {and...The Big White Barn Doors. }

As we loaded the FUSO for Gold Rush...yesterday.....
I realized...
The Big White Barn Doors....
I have used for Ever... are gone.
I had loaned them out...for a Wedding in Amana... over Memorial Day Weekend....
as we all know... that weekend...
was not a good one.
The folks returned the doors... I remember that....
they were sitting by the fence....
I had asked Brandon...to put them by the rabbit hole....
and... that's all I remember....
Brandon vaguely remembers them.... 
We were all... in a Vortex... over that weekend. 
I love those doors....
have used them at Every Show...for years....
They have never been for sale....
but...
did I sell them...?
did someone... borrow them....
{and I don't remember....}
were they taken...?
We looked High and Low... yesterday....
they are... gone.
I...am...sad.
The 'Simply Iowa' Booth... 
will never be the same....
but ... I already knew that...
: )
nothing... will ever..be the same.
{maybe... I knew that.... then.... and it didn't matter... if I let them go. }
If anyone knows... anything... please let me know. : )

Peg is getting results today....
Michael and their Daughter, Mel.... are with her at The Mayo....
She was going to Mayo...for a re check....this week...
they found she had a Lot of fluid around her lung...
The images they took... 'lit up'... one of the Dr.'s thinks it's cancer...in the fluid... the other doesn't....
They  drained it off, yesterday... the results will be back today....
I'll let you know, as soon as I can....
I' trying to get things pulled together.... for Gold Rush....
it's going to be... a little crazy...around here....
Keep Your Beautiful Wings.... Beating....
for Our Peg....
and...All... who suffer, today.
there are many.
Love...to ya...
Barb C.



2 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Oh Barb....I have been keeping you & all your loved ones in my thoughts. Hope to give you a big hug at Goldrush!
Kari

Simply Iowa said...

Thank You.... Kari. : )
Hope to see you... at Gold Rush... : )
Love to ya....
Barb C.