Thursday, July 17, 2014

Busy Bees. : )

My Sister, Merry Jo... her husband, Wayne.... and my Great Nephew, Jeramiah.... found their way to our door..... yesterday afternoon....
They drove from Washington State....
oh my...
It was so good to see them....
We were all so busy....running around, we said...short 'Hello's' and gave quick Hugs....
then we all....went to work.....
Liz and Katie... worked in the house... Brandon and I... outside.....
Then...we switched.....
We pulled all the furniture out of the house....
and scrubbed the floors....
We were all... Busy Bees....
Mark popped in...in the afternoon.... and he helped with everything...too....
The Rabbit Hole.... had the roof trim... completely torn off the back side.... the other night....
along with the electrical conduit.....
When Liz cleaned the ceiling fan....it.... came apart...in her hands.....
oh my....
it seems... with  every fire... that gets put out....
another sparks....
oh my....
Wayne and Mark... worked on the fan....
I'm going to try and get the shop fixed... as soon as possible....
Wayne said.... it isn't dangerous... just... ugly....
Bud's brother, Nick...created a Shadow Box.... for Jan to do a collage...of John's Life... in...
It's Awesome....
Bud brought it yesterday evening... then... helped us re set some of the stones on the walkway...that tree roots had buckled.....
oh my...
Liz and I went through pictures, then had them all printed in sepia.... for Jan to use, in the collage...she's coming Friday... to put it all together....
Liz, Mark and Wayne...laid stone... we had piled up........ for a walk way.... out back....
there had been a plank there.... for 15 years....
it was time... to get it done.
I planted flowers.... and scrubbed floors.....
There is still... so much to get done......
but... it will get done....
: )
I have to dig for tablecloths.... I know... there are several around here... I just have to find them all.....
Justin is working on Jethro....
Brandon... is going to mow... today... I'm going to trim...and weed whip....and... do, whatever else needs done.....
The Girls... are going to clean....
oh my....
: )
The House... is.... Buzzing...
: )
It feels good.... seeing it....and hearing... the laughter....
it truly does.
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{images a little later... : ) }




 



2 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

OMG! You removed all the furniture from the house? I am very impressed and also overwhelmed by all this activity!

Simply Iowa said...

It had to be done... : )
so... it was.
: )
Love you... Sue, and Thank You... for 'Keeping' us.
God Bless You.
<3