Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trusting... the 'Driver'....

oh... my.....
: )
Things are coming together.....
but...slowly....
holy smokes!
Val popped out...last Eve...and finished up planting the Adorable Pansies....
They will be sold...in the Sweet Little Vessels.....she has chosen to put them in...
Tooo... Cute!
She is...something.... else.
: )
I...keep plugging away....
and will be unloading more, this afternoon....
The trailer is Loaded.....
Mark needs to borrow it...for The Mid West Show....
so...
I'll get'er unloaded...today.
I'm pulling things from the house...and John's shop....
I don't know how... I'm going to get it all done...
dang....
I...am sooooo tired.
: )
maybe...I won't....
and it will be...what it will be.
sometimes... you simply.... have to pick your battles.
: )
The Old... Soulfulness... will Shine... on it's own....
it always does....
: )
 Friends... may have to dig.... and use their imagination.
: )
I didn't get any images, last night.... I'll get some, today.
I found a Gift, waiting for me...in the green house, yesterday....
Thank You....
thank... you. 
Thank You.
: )
Our washer bit the dust.....yesterday....
John thinks it's a valve.... I don't know...if I can fix it...
He says...it's easy...we'll see.
{UPDATE!!!!
I Got 'er Going!!!! FIXED!!! YIPEEEEEE!!!! }
I'm not used to being a Housekeeper....: )
John always took care, of his meals...and light stuff... when I was on the go.....
Seems... there isn't enough time... in the day.....
I feel....so fragmented....
seems.... there are so many things.... coming from so many...directions...
even...the rabbit hole... can't shield me from it all.....
like it always....always... had....
I could always.... always...count on it..... 
when things got ugly....
I'd find my way.... there....
It....would Embrace me....
and Shelter me...
from the World....
now.. it seems....
the ugliness....
has even begun to penetrate it.
oh my.
: )
Thank You...All So Much....
For EVERYTHING!!!!
Your Prayers.... Gifts.... Food.....
Light....
and...
Positive Thinking!!!
John...is doing.... Good....
One of the hardest things.....
{I, shared this... with Peg.... the other night...}
is the sadness... I see on peoples...faces....
Please...
Don't be sad...
Please... be Positive....
and Know... in your Heart...
Everything will be Just Fine....
: )
remember...
Nothing... is Impossible.....
It's Only...
Impossible...
if...
you believe it is...
So... Don't.
I won't...
Not... ever.
I used to watch Teams... Pull....
Horses...and Mules.....
I always...admired the Mules....
The Horses... when the load...was finally too heavy...
would just stop.
They'd Jump in their Collars... hard....
but... if the skid wouldn't move... after a try ...
they'd quit.
It was all over...
The Mules...
They'd... pull hard... jump.. into their Collar....
if the skid, wouldn't budge....
they'd back up.... {ears twitching..... tails...too...and start stepping in place... until their steps...were in
Perfect... Unison....}
Then... take it Sideways... 
then....
Ahead...
then...Sideways...again....
and...Ahead....
inch... by inch.
They....really put their Head... and Hearts... into it...
That's... What We Have To Do.
The thing is.....
the Driver.... has to know his Team of Mules....
If... you push Mules.. too hard....
and ask them to do... the Impossible...
give them a task... you know... they can't accomplish....
They....may never Pull... again.
They, somehow... are... soured....
God... is my Driver...
I know...
He'll never ask more of me.... or you...
than we can pull... : )
We may have to go sideways....
we...may... even have to back up...
to get a run.... and hit the Collar... Hard.....
but...
He Knows....
We Can
 Move That Skid.
Love You...
Thank You...
Thank..
You.
Barb C.
{Peg...just called.... {we had just hung up... }
She said...
"I just wanted to tell ya....
When you feel a Breeze...today...
It's from me...
I've got my Pin Feathers... Pounding...for ya....
I may be tired... tonight! They Are Smokin'!!!!"
: ) : ) : ) }





No comments: