Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thanks... to.... Everyone...

Thanks... So Much...
to Everyone....
for giving us....
a Great Garden Party Weekend....
: )
oh my...
oh... my.
: )
Love You... All...
so...very... very... much.
: )
I Hope....
you All...
know that...
love....
Love...
LOVE...
to...
Each and Everyone.... of You.
Barb C.
{I...feel so Very Blessed...
to have So Many... Amazing....
'Bridges'
on my 'Journey'...
Thank You...
thank... you...
God... Bless You...
All...
for being my
AWESOME
Bridges....}


2 comments:

cindy said...

Gee everybody-I think she likes us-she really likes us! Barb you and your family have been thru hell and back and for you to throw a great garden party like you threw, well let's just say the bar is held awfully high for any of us to complain that we have our plate full any time in the near future! Love ya!

Simply Iowa said...

Oh.... Cindy.
: )
It takes a Village....
A...Village...of Helping Hands... Helping...Hearts...
A Village... of Praying...Souls...
I am... we...are... Blessed.
So Very... Blessed.
: )
When my eyes opened, this Morn... I began, focusing, on the Road.... ahead.... so many...many...more miles... so many more... Mountains...
I can't stop...to think... about the events that have unfolded, behind me... all I can see... is the Journey... forward.
I want to Thank...from my entire Heart...You...and Everyone... who have helped me... Bulldoze on through... so far.... clearing a Path.... You... are my Angels.... with The Force... of a Thousand... Detroit Diesel...Engines... of Prayer...and Support...
oh my... : )
Keep Those Prayers... Comin'....
and...no...I don't just 'like' you... I Love...You. : )
Barb C.