Saturday, April 12, 2014

Just.....sayin'

I had accidentally...deleted, my post about all of the Amazing Angels.....
when I took 'Calling all Angels'...off... {I can only post one song, at a time... }
Please know....
the incident, that happened yesterday....
only makes....
the Amazing Angels....
Shine...That Much....Brighter....
{I met with one... Amazing Angel.... yesterday... morn....
I can't begin, to tell you... what an Angel... she has been.... oh my. }
: )
The Hospital... Nurses...Dr.'s and staff....
{especially...the Social Workers.... }
have been...
Gifts...
so....
to have  one...or... two.....
throughout this 'journey'....
that are less... than that....
is pretty darned good.
: )
It's so... difficult... to watch someone....
suffer...
and...struggle.
and...not be able, to wave a Magic Wand...
and make it...all better...
make it all... go away....
then...
have someone... be so harsh... cold... unfeeling...
uncaring....
well...
that brings out...the fighting side... of me.
Make No Mistake...
I feel...so Very Blessed....
We.... feel.... so Very Blessed...
Love To Ya.....
Barb C.
{I watch the news... every morning.... oh my....
there are So Many... who are Suffering....
God Bless... All.... who... suffer.... }




2 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

We never know what someone else is going through. Maybe the nurse with attitude is going through hard times herself. I'm not excusing her. Right after I read your post I had a message from a young friend who is a nurse. She said she had just gotten off work, after working extra hours due to someone calling in sick. She said the entire day had been very stressful - things had happened - and that she had cried all the way home. She was trying to get herself together to pick up her young children from daycare - with a smile and have a nice evening. Life is so hard some days. . . I feel very blessed today. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Simply Iowa said...

Understood....
: )
still...
ya had to be there...
I... don't think... this was uncommon behavior for this little one... : )
I visited with the office manager... yesterday....
She was lovely....
but...
we...won't be going back, there...
I told her how much... I appreciated Everyone... and... that little girl...bless her heart... made all of the other, Beautiful... Folks... SHINE all the Brighter....
{and... sorry....
if anyone... should have an excuse... for being 'awful'...'rude' and disrespectful... it would be... the patients... who are sick... tired...and fighting for their lives....}
Ya can't handle the heat... get out.
I'll bet... the Nurse you wrote of.. above...didn't take it out, oh her sick patients, anymore than she did.. her children... I'd say... she's a 'Good' one.
Thanks...Sue....
: )
Love...To You!
Barb C.