Saturday, April 19, 2014

Home!

John found his...way...
Home...
yesterday afternoon... : )
He's still....short of breath....
but... Much Better!
Lots...of Antibiotics.... and Breathing Treatments...
They are continuing his radiation, and are Pleased...
the mass is SHRINKING!!!!
{Thank You.... my Dear... Little Angels... : ) }
We just have to keep a close eye.... on his temp.... and watch for infections....
I just got his Breakfast...to him....
He requested...only one egg... and toast...
this Morn... : (
last night....
he ate so.... little...
less than half... of his normal... plate.
That.... is Hard... for me....
I...know... it's to be expected....
but...oh dear...
I want to see...his Old...Healthy... Appetite....
I met him.... in the middle...
this Morn...
threw on...with  his... tiny request....
 some of Lynn and Lea's... AMAZING BACON...
{John..Loves That!!! }
some Hard Cheese....Chunks....
and... a Sliced Tomato ....
 with Dill...and a little Olive Oil... : )
{and...a Big Glass...of O.J. : ) }
Sunshine...in a Glass!!!!
As I was cooking....
The Intoxicating...Aroma.... from the Bacon....
Wafting...throughout the Kitchen.... : )
I thought... how Blessed we are....
to have such.... wonderful food...
at our fingertips...
John's Friends, Dean and Marilyn .....provide us... with Beautiful...Free Range... Farm Eggs.....
{From..the Happiest... Hens... : ) }
and... our Friends.... Lynn and Lea's...Bacon... wow.....
Good... Stuff.....
: )
I'm back on the road...this Morn....
back...to the Farm... I had gathered from...the other day...
I had left an offer... on a pair of doors.....
{Amazing...Doors... from 1880.... oh...my... }
from the Old Farm House... that will...sadly ... torn down.... before long.
He...said... he'd call.... when he had a chance to get the openings boarded up....
I had no idea..it would be...so soon...
I...look forward... to the drive....
It's a Beautiful...Day....
and...where I'm headed.... is near my old stomping grounds....
where...I spent my Most Favorite Easter.... of all time....
43 years ago....
on a day.... much... like... today....
I.. try and sneak away....on Easter....
when everyone's bellies... are full......
and visit... that Old...Farm House.... that, is also... long gone....
but... it will be Forever... in my mind.
I see it... standing....
just as it did...
the first time... I laid eyes...on it....
That Beautiful... Easter Sunday... : )
I...may have to... miss it... this year....
but...
today's visit....
will be a gift....
I'll get a few images.... before...this one... is also....
a 'Memory'....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I used to ride.... my Pony... Little Joe.... to the Lazy 'H'.... when I was a little girl....
just after... we had moved....from my Favorite...Place... on Earth.....
I'd tie...Joe.... at the door... of the Saloon... and Grill....
Plug the Juke Box.... with a quarter...
sit... at the counter....
and listen to the above tune...
Over...and Over.... and Over.....
{oh my... the poor Ladies... that worked in the Kitchen. : )
they were...so kind. : ) }
I was 8 years old....
what they must have thought..... : )
but... they never said a word. : ) }


{Just picked up... John's Breakfast...plate...
He Ate Every... Bite!
: ) }








No comments: