Thursday, April 17, 2014

Draggin' the Line... { and...draggin'... my butt.... : ) }

Justin....called me... this late Morning....
one of mine... and John's Long Time... friends... had called... him... and wanted me... to call...
about an Old Farmstead.... 50 miles from here..... that had a bunch of Junk....
at it....
I did...
then...
bailed in the Ford....
and had him... 
Full Throttle... Wide.... Open....
all the way...
{with the exception.... of a mile stretch...of the deserted back roads.... 
where....
I met a Deputy Sheriff.... : ) 
{that little Ford.... must have an unseen... radar. : ) }
It was such a gift.... to dig.... 
get my hands.... dirty....
be...tired....
from loading....
visit.... with.... Salt of The Earth....
type...
Folks...
{The Man... who had the century and a half.... Farmstead...
was taking care..of his... Beloved Wife... of 50 years....
she has had... four... strokes....
They are in their 70's... and... are something... else.
: )
oh...my.
: )
We... had many 'notes'.... to compare.
oh...my.
Simply...finding... The Road.... again...
was such a Gift... in itself.
oh my....
I....sooooo need... Inventory....
Junk Jubilee... is Next Weekend... in Des Moines....
Mark and I... are going to Be There....
and we Need.... to have Great Stuff!!!!
It was such a Blessing.... to gather... some...
 Awesomeness....
Farm... Grunge...
Strange.... and Unusual....
Gnarliness...
: )
Lynn and Lea... gathered for me... as well...the last couple of weeks...
 Bless Their Hearts....
: )
I... feel....
 Finally... feel....
I'll have a Load.
a Great... Load.
: )
John... gets out of the Hospital... in the Morn....
: )
He is doing So Much... Better... : )
Thanks.... to The Angels... : )
It's going to be...touch..and go...
but...
I have No Doubt....
He's Going to Get Through This....
: ) : ) : )
{Keep Those Beautiful.... Wings...Beating!!!!
: ) : ) : ) }
I can also... tell you...now...
Along with
 Gold Rush... 
Mother's Day Weekend...{second weekend, in May...}
at The Fairgrounds....
 in Rochester, MN.
Then...
The Memorial Day Weekend Sale....
here... down the Rabbit Hole... the end of May....
I will be conducting.... 
A Sale...
in June....
Dates... to be announced.....
{later...June... }
This... Will Be...a BIG One.
Totally...
UNIMAGINABLE....
on Every.... Level...
{I'm Not.... Exaggerating... in the least. }
It will be held...
in a 
7500 square foot....
Structure...
{we will need every... inch.}
of the most...
INCREDIBLE ....
pieces.... you could... begin... to imagine.
Trust Me.
There will be things there....
Lots...and Lots... of things there....
that we thought...
no longer... existed.....
or... didn't know... they ever... existed...
{yes.... I'll be posting... images...
Late May....
Early...
June.
but....
hold back.... on the liquids....
before you
view them....
: ) }
oh...my.
I... thought.... the last sale.... I had....
that was by... 'invitation... only'....
was a 'once...in a lifetime'... sale.....
I...Truly... Did...
and.... there would Never.... be anything.... like that...
 ever.... again....
this.... is that....
Times....
 FIVE.
{at.... least. }
Stay tuned....
{This.... may also be.... by 'Invitation... Only'. 
That... is something... I haven't decided.... yet...
 If.... you want to be included....
call me...
319 241 1348
or send an e-mail.... }
{simplyiowa@yahoo.com }
Those.... who attended... the last...
You... are...Automatically... Invited!!!.....
You... are... my Trusted... Friends... : )
'Family'.
I'll be calling on you....: )
but... If... You don't hear from me... Call Me!
{as you know... life... is a bit... crazy... around here... : ) }
: )
You.... Will Want to Be...There.... 
You...MUST.... Be There....
I'd...be sad.... for you.... if you miss.... this...
I'm just..... the one... that pulls it together....my interest.... is minimal...
I Wish... I could be.... a Participant...
but... not now.... : )
I...just want... Everyone Else... to take in.... and Prosper...
from this Amazing.....
'Opportunity'.
One....
like we will Never.... see again.
{this... I..am... sure. }
wow.
: )
{and... Pray... for me....
these....next 60 days... are going to be... 
a Wild... Ride.}
Love... to You...
my Angels...
: )
Barb C.



yes... the Lilacs... are Budding....
Life...
is good.
When I got Home.... this Eve....
I watered....Pal, Val's.... Plants.... : )
and carried in... the Darling....Vintage... Cast Iron....
Settee...
oh my...
Seriously...
how Cute.... is This....
: )
There is a handful.... of Garden Chairs..... left....
I'll be kinda sad.... when they all.... go away....
I... absolutely...
Love Them.

3 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

I love a long line of chairs!

Earlene said...

Your post are so much fun.
I feel inspired and heading outside for the day.
Enjoy
Earlene

Simply Iowa said...

Enjoy.... This Day.... Earlene.
Love to ya... : )